Hire skilled talent
- Search a database of qualified talent
- Communicate with users in real-time
- Digitally streamline your recruitment process
Find work you love
- Free to use
- Connect with leading education providers
- Find work that fits your lifestyle
Digitally streamline and manage your recruitment process
Your online solution to replace the many manual steps involved in adjunct workforce hiring
Why move your recruitment process to Sessions?
- Filter by qualification to find your ideal candidate
- Share the recruitment decisions with your team
- Build, manage and share talent pools
- Communicate with candidates in real time
- Reduce time spent on reviewing unqualified candidates
1. Post a job
Post an opportunity to Sessions, seek and contact instructors that meet your criteria or open the position to the platform and allow instructors to indicate their interest.
- Create public & private job listings
- Post jobs in under 5 minute with ‘Quick Post’
- Manage individual jobs and shortlists
2. Search to find the ideal educator for the job
Use Sessions’ search to match the job opportunity with experienced educators using the platform.
- Filter by qualification, location, field of education & more
- View the applicants CV online
- Great for hard to find, or last minute positions
3. Manage shortlists, hire and onboard
Recruit fast! Communicate with educators, check references, and offer jobs within days.
- Easy to use messaging system
- Dashboard tracks your progress
- Make an offer
1. Complete your online CV
Digitising your CV allows you to display your qualifications and experience to recruiters seamlessly and in one central location.
- Save time completing job applications
- Input and display qualifications, teaching and industry experience and your ORCH ID
- Stand out with a profile photo and/or introductory video to accompany your digital CV
2. Search for jobs & express your interest
Sessions’ job board is dedicated to higher education roles. Search for a role or receive invites from hirers to express your interest.
- New jobs posted daily
- Direct invitations to roles from higher education providers
- Express your interest in positions
3. Communicate with hirers online
Messages allow you to converse with hirers in real time. Discuss opportunities further, or confirm position details.
- Easy to use messaging interface
- Upload documents directly into messages
- Discuss opportunity specifics and land teaching roles
Meet some of our great instructors
"Sessions connected me to RMIT and started a meaningful and amazingly flexible, new chapter in my life."
SESSIONS ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR
Preview current listings
All tertiary education jobs in one place.